Time for new equipment?
If you are an existing broadcaster, state or privately owned, looking to upgrade your existing equipment, contacting Clyde Broadcast is a great starting point.
With many years experience installing the world’s leading equipment, as well as manufacturing a range of our own innovative and highly cost effective products, we are in a unique position to assist with the selection and specification of equipment and systems to best satisfy your needs, for the short, medium and long term.
We realise that different types of organisation face different challenges, most obvious between state and private sectors, and we have a fantastic track record of delivering highly successful projects in each.
The best upgrade for you:
- Not every station needs to migrate to digital broadcasting equipment
- Our analog stations have core functionality that might be a better option for your budget
- Choose from a range of hybrid or all-digital packages – we can help you decide
- How important it is to involve all stake-holders and manage the workflow involved from start to finish
- The workflow associated with setting up new studio equipment in a live environment
- The need to keep you on air at all times
- The best approach to project managing a radio upgrade / migration.
There are very few problems we have not have worked through before – we can share case studies and testimonials from clients who have gone through this same process regardless of the sector so that you can learn from those who have already gone through this process – included in these are the work we have done with the Kenyan Broadcasting Corporation.
Our 2 main radio packages are:
We can organise a free, no obligation discussion with a specialist from our team to explain how we can help you review your studio requirements. Just submit your contact details here.